TOP FIVE REASON WHY WE DON’T TRUST IN GOD
1. Fear of losing and not getting back : some people think that by putting their trust in God they will lose everything they have so they choose to follow what suit their plan.
2. Lack of knowledge of who God is(our source): not having the word of God in our spirit. The less of God’s Word you have in your spirit, the less knowledge we have about God. And this is what affects our trust in Him.
3. When we are too comfortable we don’t put our trust in God because we have enough and have no need to trust Him and this why God will always disrupt our plan to suit plan so that we can trust Him. Remember the rich fool who had everything he need , he said to himself “my rest and eat” Luke 12:29
4. Sin: when we have sin in our heart it affects how it we see God which equally affects how we see God. Sin is like a veil when it lives in you it blocks your from accessing God.
5. Selfish Desire: people want to always have it their way, everything should go the way they planned it. So when God is giving them instructions, they tend to trust their plans that they don’t see any sense in God’s plan. These are the kind of person who live their live with so much sense that at the end of the day their life usually ends up not making sense.
Click to find out how to trust God